ICCTAS – Indian Council of Ceramic Tiles and Sanitaryware
ICCTAS – Indian Council of Ceramic Tiles and Sanitaryware is a registered body, founded in the year 1990 by leading tiles companies in India. It has it’s head office based in Delhi.
The purpose of ICCTAS is to spread awareness of the Indian Ceramic & Sanitaryware Industry and work towards establishing quality and service standards, focussing utmost customer satisfaction towards the industry.
Members of this council are all leading ceramic and sanitaryware companies who are indeed closely associated with ICCTAS association, not just for the promotion but safeguarding the industry interests at large.
The main objective of this association is to make sure that the Ceramic & Sanitaryware industry of India manufactures and maintains the supply of top-class quality ceramic products.
Main Objectives of ICCTAS
- Promoting Indian Ceramic Tiles & Sanitaryware Industry in Domestic as well as International Markets.
- Promote new products and co-operation of members on all the manufacturing activities.
Activities of ICCTAS
- Promotion of Trade Exhibitions, Events, Campaigns and Seminars in India & Abroad.
- Furnishing with the Trade-related information on a regular basis comprising information via articles, periodicals, circulars, statistical data on the industry, etc.
- Joint representation of industry issues or matters to the Government which is affecting directly or indirectly to the industry, Local bodies & Institutions.
- Promoting ICCTAS membership in the industry and urging to become every manufacturer of ceramic or sanitary products to be part of this.